Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Hot Air Balloon Reflection By Tevita


Hot Air Balloon Reflection

1. Are you pleased with your Hot Air Balloon? why / why not?
Yes, because it turned out how I wanted it to be.

2. What did you find easy when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
I found painting very easy for me.

3. What part did you find tricky when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
I found gluing the ribbon onto the balloon tricky.

4. Who / What helped you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Tyler, Jacob, Teagan and Miss Paton helped me.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: Painting, Smoothing, Gluing of ribbon, Glittering and Time Management.
I think smoothing my balloon down is what I need to do differently.


6. What frustrated you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
The thing that frustrated me was when my balloon started to be lumpy when I was doing my papier mache.

No comments: