Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Art: Reflecting in my Hot Air Balloon By Deziree


Art: Reflecting on my Papier Mache Hot Air Balloon


1. Are you pleased with your Hot Air Balloon? why / why not?
Yes because I worked really hard on it
2. What did you find easy when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
I found glittering my balloon was easy
3. What part did you find tricky when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Drawing the cloud patterns
4. Who / What helped you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Nicola and Pace 5.
What would you do differently next time? Think about: Painting, Smoothing, Gluing of ribbon, Glittering and Time Management.
Glittering it and Painting6.
What frustrated you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
I was behind in the art because I kept talking to my friends and did not manage my time wisely.

No comments: