Sunday, June 10, 2012

This is my reflection on my Hot Air Balloon By Isabella




Art: Reflecting on my Papier Mache
Hot Air Balloon

1. Are you pleased with your Hot Air Balloon? why / why not?
Yes because it stands out also it took a long time to make it look perfect.


2. What did you find easy when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
I found the paper mache easy because all we had to do was to glue the balloon and to stick the paper on




3. What part did you find tricky when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
I found painting my balloon hard because I had to paint between the lines.


4. Who / What helped you when you made your Hot Air Balloon? Miss Paton, Miss Chapman, Fine and Caitlin.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: Painting, Smoothing, Gluing of ribbon, Glittering and Time Management.
I would spend more time on my balloon than talking to my friends



6. What frustrated you when you made your Hot Air Balloon? Putting the glitter on because it was too close to the other side and it made it look like big puddle of glitter





3 comments:

Caitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caitlin said...

Hi Isabella

Your Hot Air Balloon looks cool
I like the colour of the glitter that you have used on your Hot Air Balloon

From
Caitlin

Angel said...

Hi Isabella,

I like your photo and your Hot Air Balloon. The colours really match the glitter it looks really cool. Keep up the great work Isabella.

By
Angel