Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Motat Reflection By Isabella




Motat Reflection

1. Describe three things you have learnt on the Motat trip?

I learnt about aeroplanes like the smallest plane was the ‘Flying Flea’ also the biggest plane was called the ‘Lancaster’ and I learnt moth planes are called the ‘Tiger Moth’.

2. Describe three things you want to learn more about on the topic flight?
I would go on the internet or ask someone that would help me. I would also visit Motat again

3.Describe three things you enjoyed doing on the Motat trip say why you enjoyed them?
I enjoyed going through the mirror maze because it was really confusing and I had to figure it out myself.
I also enjoyed seeing all the trains because it makes me see what it was like back in the olden days and I enjoyed playing chess with Asmah because I have already learnt it at school.

No comments: