Thursday, August 16, 2012

My reflection on my print making by Fine



Printmaking Reflection

 1. Are you pleased with your prints? Why / Why not? 
Yes. I am because I have put a lot of effort into my prints.

 2. What is your favourite print and why? Crayon Rubbing, Crayon and Dye, Dry Ink and Wet Ink 
My favourite making of the print is the crayon print making. 

3. What is your least favourite print and why?
 My least favourite print is the dyed print. Because it didn’t turn out how I wanted it to. 

 4. What did you find easy?
 The dyed print. 

 5. What did you find hard? 
The wet ink print. 

 6. What would you do differently next time?
 I would change the colour of the dye on my print.

 7. Who / What has helped you in the printmaking process? 
Miss Paton has really helped me in correcting my mistakes.

 8. What is something you have learnt from printmaking? 
 To cut curves right. Also to do my olive leaves correctly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fine you have created stunning prints. Well done.

I did enjoy reading your reflections and I know you will continue to develop as an artist.

Keep it up

Mrs Burt