Saturday, November 17, 2012

Here is my Art Reflection By Nicola


Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting

1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
I am really pleased with my painting and yet not pleased. The reason for that

is, the green colour is not the kind I would usually use.

2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
I found tracing around the plate onto my 6 by 6 cm grid really easy.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
I found Painting the square in the centre of the circle a bit hard, other than that everything was a piece of cake.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton helped me alot with painting my painting.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
I would chose different colours.

6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
Trying to paint within the lines, and making the right colours for each shape.



That's me! I admire my picture.

No comments: