Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Reflection on my Abstract Painting, By Fine

 Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting

1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes. Because I have put a lot of effort into it.

2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
The main square.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
Ruling the grid because I had to count 6 by 6 squares and use a ruler.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton told me what kind of colors to paint and where to paint.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
Painting within the lines.


6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
Getting green paint on yellow paint. 


 

No comments: