Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Three Little Pigs Story, Retold By Liantre



The Three Little Pigs - Liantre 

There were three little pigs and a mother pig. One sunny morning the mother pig said “You are old enough to make your own houses”. The three little pigs went off and made their house. The first little pig made his house out of straw. The second little pig made his house out of wood and the third little pig spent his whole day making his house out of bricks. It was time for dinner. The third little pig was just finishing his house, but the big bad wolf saw a house made out of straw. The wolf looked in the window and he said ’’Little pig little pig, let me come in”. 
The little pig said ’’No, no not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin, I will not let you in’’. “Well I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in”. The first little pig got scared so the little pig ran to the second little pigs house. “Little pigs, little pigs let me come in”. “No, no not by the hairs on our chinny chin chins, we will not let you in’’. “Very well then, I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house down” so the wolf did. Then the little pigs got so scared they ran to the third little pigs house. "Let me in, let me in the big bad wolf is coming" cried the little pigs. They ran to the third little pigs house the big bad wolf came to the third little pigs house. "Little pigs little pigs let me come in". ‘‘No, No not by the hairs on our chinny chin chins we will not let you in’’. 
"Well I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in," and he did. The house was still standing. The wolf had an idea. He climbed up onto the roof and climbed down through the chimney. The three little pigs knew that he was going through the chimney so they put a big pot of hot water on the fire . He said “Help, help, help out .’’ Then they said “You must leave us alone”. The big bad wolf said “Ok I will leave you alone’’. The Three little pigs lifted the big bad wolf out of the pot and helped him up The wolf ran as fast as he could and he never saw the three little pigs again.

                                               The End

No comments: