Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Reflection on my Endless Rhythm Pattern By Angel


1. Are you pleased with your Endless Rhythm painting? why / why not? Yes, because it looks really cool


2. What did you find easy when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
Painting half the plates and half the cups

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Endless Rhythm painting? -think about painting, ruling it up tracing plates, cups, etc.I found drawing the snake tricky

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Isabella, Caitlin, but Miss Paton helped me the most

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
I would not leave white marks on my art next time

6. What frustrated you when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
The thing that frustrated me was painting the snake because you had to use lots of different colours

No comments: