Sunday, December 2, 2012

Painting Reflection By San Tat

 Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting

1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes I am pleased with my painting because it looks cool.
Blue is my favourite colour.
2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
I found it easy to choose the colour blue.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
I found it tricky to draw the circles.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton helped me when I was painting.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
I would do a big one next time because I really liked painting that one.


6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
I got frustrated making the lines with the ruler It was a long time.




No comments: