Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fine's Silhouette Painting Reflection






Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting

1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not?
Yes, because it is the first time I have made a blended sunset with a silhouette and I want to remember my first kind of artwork.


2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette painting?
Folding the paper because it was easy to fold it because you can’t get anything wrong unless you haven’t been listening.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal.
Well definitely tracing the animal because once you think you're finished you have to check if you can see the traced animal on your artwork because if you can’t see the traced animal you have to start again but in the same spot.


4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton helped me by showing me the steps to make
my silhouette painting.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation.
I would change how I painted my elephant because I didn’t take my time and I rushed.



6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting?
Tracing the animal because it's really hard.

No comments: