Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Silhouette Painting Reflection By Oh S'mar



Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting

1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not?


Yes, because I tried very hard and it looks good to me.



2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette painting?

I found painting the sunset very easy to me.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal. 

 I found tracing the animal hard because I had to keep the paper still.



4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Patrick and the teachers example. Patrick told me what to do and showed his work as an example.



5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation.
Choosing a different animal because the animal I chose was to easy.



6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting?
Tracing around the animal because it was moving a little bit and I had to take the paper off.

No comments: