Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed Portrait By Halaiano















Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait

1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?

Yes because it’s is colourful.


2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
I found it easy dying my background and my hair.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.

I find it tricky dying my face because I always tried not to make any smudges
on my eyes, lips and eyebrows.       



4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
Miss Paton helped me to choose my colour for my eyebrows.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
I would try next time to colour my face different and to take my time. I will use less blue next time and use some orenge


6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed artwork?
I felt frustrated when I was tracing my face.

No comments: