Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed Artwork By Lavinia



Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait


1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?

Yes
because I liked how I used contrasting colours.


2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
I found using the black marker pen easy because I knew where to go.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.

It was tracing around my face because you have to get it detailed and include the finer features such as nose, eye brows, hair line.

4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?

Miss Paton because she took me through the steps.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
It would be doing my face better.


6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed art work?
It was tracing around my face because I had to go over it a number of times.

No comments: