Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed Artwork By Thomas


Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait

1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?
Yes I am happy with my Andy Warhol artwork because I took my time
so I got a great end result and there are no smudges.

2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
I found the pencil lines with vivid the easiest because all I had to do was trace over the pencil lines and they were easy to see.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
I found dying the background hard because it was hard to avoid smudging it against my face and shirt.


4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
My teacher Miss Paton helped me with creating my Andy Warhol themed artwork with basic steps that I could understand.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
Next time I would choose my colours differently to make them stand out.


6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed art work?
dying the face and the background  frustrated me because when I coudn’t finish my background it would look patchy when I would do it again so I had to throw it in the rubbish and start again.

No comments: