Tuesday, April 9, 2013

San Tat's Andy Warhol themed Artwork Reflection


Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait




1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?
Yes I am pleased with my art because I did not smudge it.

2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
The thing that I found easy was tracing over my face.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
I find it tricky to colour my face and my background.


4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
The examples that Miss Paton told us and Miss Paton helped me.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
I would try doing my background and my face a different colour.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed art work?
I found colouring my background frustrating.

No comments: