Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Yvette's Andy Warhol themed Artwork Reflection





 Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait

1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?
Yes because i have completed my artwork and it has contrasting colours.

2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
Tracing my face with a black vivid.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
I found trying to cover all my artwork without leaving any blank spots.

4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
Miss Paton helped me by showing me examples of  how to make it look neat.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
I would do different colours in different places next time.

6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed artwork?
When I had a smudge on my artwork I needed to start again.

No comments: