Saturday, August 24, 2013

Painting Reflection By Oh S'mar




 Art: Reflecting on my Painting


1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?


Yes I am because I think I chose the right colour.


2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
I found painting easier than doing my grid and drawing.



3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
I found ruling the grid and copying the drawing.



4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton's examples, Miss Nichol, Angel, Fine and San Tat.



5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
I would chose different colours.




6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?

Drawing the shapes.

No comments: