Saturday, August 24, 2013

Reflecting on my painting By Creedence

 Art: Reflecting on my Painting


1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?
Yes because I put a lot of effort in it.



2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
The grids were easy to follow.



3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
Measuring the shapes



4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton helped me with me painting



5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
Ruling the lines so they are nice and straight



6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?
The painting because I used the wrong paint colour on the light orange


No comments: