Friday, August 30, 2013

Tiare's Painting Reflection


  Art: Reflecting on my
Painting

1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?
Yes because I did really good in my work, because I stayed inside the lines.

2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
I found it easy to mix colours together and paint them in each section.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
I found it tricky to paint in the small lines, I also found it hard to drawing the grid lines.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Jasmine and Lavinia helped me draw and measure up my grid lines. Miss Nichol and Miss Paton helped me mix up my paints.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
Next time I would use a different colour because I would like my painting to be more colourful next time.   

6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?
I got frustrated because it was hard using a thick brush and keeping it steady.


No comments: