Saturday, August 17, 2013

Tim's Art Reflection


 Art: Reflecting on my Painting

1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?
Yes I am pleased with my art because it looks like the master painting but different colours used  
2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
What I found easy was painting the square.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
The part I found hard was painting within the lines carefully.



4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton helped me finish my art work



5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
The thing that I would change would be the colour into lime green.



6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?
What frustrated me was painting the white bits with a small brush because I was kind of getting used to the big brush.








2 comments:

Fine said...

Hi Tim,
I think your painting looks great. Keep up the great work Tim.

By,
Fine

Chantal Millward said...

Hi Tim
We love your artwork!
It is beautiful.

From Room 2