Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Awesome Swim By Caitlin


My Awesome Swim


Today I went swimmming with my Nan, Auntie, Cousin and my Sister. We went to the Panmure Lagoon pools. We were in the inside pools because the outside pools were not open. When I got in the water it was really cold but when I was in there for a while I got use to the water and it got warmer.

Me, My cousin and my Auntie were playing Shark. Shark is where someone has to chase you and then they have to hold you for 3 seconds and then you are in. My Auntie got tagged the most and I got tagged the least because I was hiding in the corner. My Nan just watched us swim. My favourite part was when we went to the big pool and we had a swimmming race. I versed my sister and I won so they called me the champion I hope we can go back there soon.


No comments: