Wednesday, February 11, 2015

All about me Joseph


I learnt how to go on the Google site and copy and paste.
I learnt how to put details in my work and how to Publish it.
I learnt how to log in my gmail and I also know how to labels it.
I learnt how to save it too and i know how to change my background.
I learnt how to change my word to neat or straight.
I learnt how to put a photo of me and how to change the colour of the word.
I learnt how to spell my word right and how to make it sense.
I learnt how to put lots of facts in my writing and how to brain it.
I learnt how to comment and how to linked.
I learnt how to add more information and how to make it normal.
I learnt how to make the letters small or big.
I learnt how to post it on my blog.
I learnt how to post a new post.
I learnt how to change my name to any colour.

No comments: