Monday, June 29, 2015

My Anzac Biscuits Recount By Aung Naing


It was a very good day when we made Anzac Biscuits. I was so happy and my head was going to pop in the air. Miss Paton took the ingredients out of the a plastic bag. Mele was cut the 100 grams of butter and Shailah put one tablespoon of golden syrup in the pot. Alex greased the trays. Miss Paton put the butter in the pot then Tai and Nazanin went with Miss Paton to the kitchen to melt the butter and the golden syrup in the pot. Joshua put the flour in the bowl then Liam put the sugar in the bowl. Avalon poured ¾ cup  of rolled oats into the bowl.

Najib poured half a cup of coconut into the bowl. I mixed the dough.  Aiden, Sky, Jacob, Hajera, Juliet, Nyjah and Aiden rolled the dough into little balls. I went with Miss Paton to put the trays into the oven. Liam and Taylor came to the hall kitchen to put the tray in the oven. When they were cook Mrs Smith took them out of the oven. Me, Liam and Taylor put the biscuits on the plates. Then me, Liam, Taylor and Miss Paton took the biscuits back to class. When it was lunch time Miss Paton gave us an Anzac Biscuit. It tasted yum. I think I was walking on the moon. Making Anzac Biscuits was fun. My teacher is the best because we get to make Anzac Biscuits.   



This is my recount of Making Anzac biscuits. At the beginning I had to use an exciting hook.  

No comments: