Friday, April 1, 2016

Angela's Self Portrait

Reflecting on my Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait


DSC09654.JPG


1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait? why / why not?
I am really pleased with my Artwork because I really love the colours I haved used for my artworks.


2. What did you find easy when you created your Pop Art portrait? I found it easy when I was colouring my Roy Lichtenstein self portrait.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background, dotting your areas, colouring block areas and lettering.
Tracing round my face was hard.


4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your Pop Art portrait?
First Miss Paton explained to us how to do it then we did it by ourselves


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills, dotting your paper, colouring in block areas, lettering.
Next time I would undo my pony tail and have my hair out so that it looks natural.


6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol  and Roy Lichtenstein themed art work?
The Andy Warhol themed artwork frustrated me when it came to dying the background. I had to be careful not to smudge other areas. The Roy Lichtenstein frustrated me when it came to doing the dots. I had fun and I hope that I could do this some other time.

No comments: